Thursday, March 3, 2011

Dear You

Dear you,

Today has been a day of unexpected calmness. Yes, I am thinking of you but at the same time I’m falling more in Love with Him, and it’s so beautiful. However, endless possibilities of what we can do together have conquered my mind. I want us to be spontaneous and try new things together. I want to leave you cute little post-it notes telling you how much I love you. I want to cook dinner and maybe we could put up candles and pretty glasswares for fun.I want to dance with you with the rhythm of our hearts. I want us to sing together, drive to various places and laugh all the time. I want us to be happy through it all, because we have hope in Christ, and we know that He is our overcomer. I’m so excited to spend days like these with you.

It's autumn and the air seems colder than the usual but it wouldn't take the simplicity of warm hearts that could be put together. The breeze is freezing but the sunshine bursts like little sparkles of hope. I want us to roam the streets of Hamilton, hand in hand, smiling until the moon hovers the skies. I want us to have picnic in the beautiful Rose garden and feed ducks by the lake.

People think that romance is overrated, and I am aware that love isn't always romantic. I am certain that love hurts, but I still believe romance is beautiful. Courtship is beautiful. A love blessed by God is beautiful.

The sun is shining brightly. So whatever we do in life, whether here, or elsewhere, I hope we can both embrace the beauty of life together, and smile every chance we get.

I am praying for you. There could be chance that this could happen soon or maybe it could take sometime. But for that cause I pledge to wait. My heart longs for you and at the same time I am at peace.


I love you and I'm falling more inlove with Him too. He is beautiful. My heart is truly captivated by Him and I know so are you.

See you soon.


- Me.

2 comments: