Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Dear you

It has been a long time. How are you? I am praying that you are doing great especially with your relationship with God. To be honest I do doubt if I still deserve you. I am NO awesome person that you'd expect. Will you even still like me?

I am quite certain at this time and age romance has become overrated. People do not care much about manners and etiquette. Still my heart hopes and longs for your love. A love not taken out from a fairytale book but something more beautiful than that. I am praying for God to write our lovestory out of his most original works. Our story maynot be perfect but I am praying that it will be heaven sent.

Pray for me. I am losing hope of holding unto you especially because I do not know who you are or where to find you. I am holding and keeping the faith that I'll be able to see you soon.

Things are pretty hard for me nowadays. The loneliness ( as britney spears put it) is killing me. How will I put it? I miss you even if we didn't even met.

And one more thing. How will I know if it is you already and not another lesson (troll) who will just shatter my heart? I am scared to fall inlove and be disappointed like that.

I do not want to selfish or greedy. Just come soon, ok? I will be waiting.

P.s
I am planning to go to Australia this coming November. How I wish I'll meet you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment