Sunday, October 7, 2018

When Good People Do Nothing

"Bad things happen when good people do nothing"

This talk about standing up for what is right is not new. I have always been meek and not want to get in trouble but I think I am ready to stand up for myself and fight for what is right. I think I am ready to face anyone who will try to undermine or bully me. This is going to be difficult because I am not the kind of person that likes a win-win situation. I am actually the kind that doesn't like a situation at all.

I realise that by not doing anything I am giving other people the permission to do what I think is wrong. Integrity means being honest to ones' moral convictions. I am a Christian and I condemn what is morally wrong, the actions but not the person. When I see something and not speak up about it, no one will know and everyone will assume that there is no problem.

God is a just God. He doesn't want us to be meek christians that says yes to everyone.

I will fan my flame into a blazing fire and stand up for the truth and His word.

No comments:

Post a Comment