Monday, July 11, 2011

Give Me Five Monday

Give Me Five People You would like to spend a day with:

Jung Yunho (I would like to marry this guy.. *pouts* of course I can't he's married)

Shim Changmin (Food? Who got more food to feed this guy? Don't let him shout)

Kim Junsu (Athletic, Angelic, Charisma, Cuteness,)

Kim Jaejoong (Sexy - *faints*)

Park Yoochun (one word = BIAS)

I think I don't need to explain it right? DBSK? ring a bell? I'm too much of a FAN. Forgive me for this post I know it is a bit awkward to write of my five crushes here (hey, old maids can have crushes too you know.)

This blog is about Life Lessons right? OOOppss. sorry I spammed my wrong blog. Anyway, I wish to post something soon too but these guys are keeping me occupied for a while so no write ups for me here.. *sobs* I'm too inspired to write (PARDON: I sing and dance when I'm inspired. I write when I'm off that happy mood.)

No comments:

Post a Comment