Thursday, June 30, 2011

The beginning of the end

The final send off came in blur. One moment it was alright, the next thing I knew it was over. I've felt the indifference but I couldn't accept it.

This is my story.

My story starts at one ending.

There was pleading, and yes I sounded desperate. There was denial and it felt like a nightmare. There was anger, resentment and bitterness. I was depressed, confused and hurt. Yes, indeed, it was the end.

How I survived the last moments of our relationship I couldn't fully remember. All I knew at that time is that my heart, also, has died.

When it comes to break-ups everyone seems likely to have an opinion.
"Forget about it."
"There are other fish in the sea"
"You deserve better"
"It's his lost."
"Just get over it."

But how?

How do you get rid of the aweful kicked-in-the-stomach feeling? How do you begin again?

I'm in a journey of discovering the onset of my new life. But before I welcome the firstfruits of spring I must toil the hard land Of the past winter.

I am not an expert in moving on but I have a story. I have to admit it's not very engaging especially in the beginning. My story is about endings and sometimes it could be painful.

So where do I actually begin? Oh yes, I must begin with my ending.


*note: I'll be writing it tomorrow or on Friday. My mind is on hiatus that's why I could only come up with a few lame sentences. I would really like to share my diary and the lessons God taught me these past few months so whoever that's reading this hope you wouldn't be bored. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment