Thursday, April 21, 2011

Dear You

Dear You,

It is the first full moon of spring (Paschal full moon, as they call it) but here in the other side of the world we are enjoying the soft breeze of autumn. The moon is shining brightly, elegant and majestic as ever as it is cradled by the branches of trees in the darkness. My heart is once again captivated by the beauty of He who loves my soul.

Can you see it? Can you look at the moon and think about me wondering if we are both staring at the exquisite boast of nature? I wonder.

It could have been euphoric if you can only be with me right now. Inhaling the goodness of this very moment. But I will not choose to be with you now. Not because I am not thrilled of having you but because I am not ready for such greediness. You and I belong to Him and I can't wait to meet you in mutual exclusiveness. For now, my heart in utter exploration to the fullness of His love cannot accept such generosity of having you.

We can wait. We can always look at the moon separately every now and then. It is a usual reminder for me that wherever you are, we are always looking on the same side of the moon and to the ONE who made it so wonderful.

Love,

ME

No comments:

Post a Comment