Monday, January 9, 2012

Strengthen Your Faith

DEVOTIONALS: JANUARY 8, 2012 Sunday
Word For Today


"You gave me room when I was in distress" - Psalm 4:1

When God wants to make you a bigger person, He does it through distress.

MUSCLES- to build them you must LIFT MORE WEIGHT!

Our FAITH is the same way.

I MUST EXERCISE MY FAITH.

Faith not used or enhanced doesn't build up but slowly weakens.

Satans main TARGET is MY FAITH. He wants to separate me from my faith.

The way to exercise faith is to know how to deal with our attitude at times of attack, how to think if we are under attack, and to understand the battle that we are in.

Satan may attack me in my lowest and weakest point but how I handle the situation, how I rely on God and how I exercise my faith in these kind of times matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment